
We've been trying to teach Elsa how to get herself going on the swing. Kick and Tuck, Kick and tuck. I love her face here as she realized she was kicking at the right time.

For my birthday, Vikki had me over for some pool time and making cake balls. I love Elsa's expression as she walks in to realize that we were making dessert.

And THIS is Arabela. Miss No-fear. Here she is "kicking" her way higher on a swing and leaning all the way backwards so her hair dragged the ground.

Friday night at Archivers with Jennifer. Then, i spent the night and got up early to go to Archivers again.

Here are some of the girls who joined me at Archivers. Look at my cake that Jennifer bought me for my birthday!

36 weeks pregnant. 195 pounds.
Feeling bigger and more uncomfortable every day.
Crying because I'm pregnant. Crying because I'll never be pregnant again.
Struggling to walk, clean or do anything that normal people can do.
Even sitting down at Archivers was tough on my body.
Can't wait to meet this little guy~


2 comments:
wow - the pics are great. It looks like he might not be such a little guy:)
hope you feel better soon. see you soon. Elsa melts my heart every time i see her!
Post a Comment