
ALL day Tuesday was spent doing the following:
1] being in horrible pain and crying because of my sciatic nerve. I couldn't even get in the car!
2] Waiting in line to sign the kids up for Timothy classes for next school year (4 hours)
3] going to the chiropractor in hopes that he could fix my constant charlie horse.

Friday night we got a babysitter and went out to eat. Since we got a late start, we didn't get to do much else, but I was thankful that I didn't have to cook ALL DAY on my birthday.

Sat. there were several graduation parties. Our old babysitter Chelsea graduated and here is a pic from her party! The whole day was devoted to friends at church. David cut a friend's grass, then I took the older kids to the party. Then, we had another party to go to, which I went by myself while David babysat 8 kids (mine + the johns') alone!





1 comments:
Glad you got to have a date night. Hope you had a good birthday too! Luv you, Courtney
Post a Comment