
Monday night David noticed that Arabela had a fever. She had been fine all day, as you can see above. Her fever was over 102, but we called the dr. after hours and they said just to give her tylenol. The kids were teaching Arabela to jump over the snake.

Tuesday a package came in the mail from the Coolongs (from VA). They were unable to make it to my shower, but blessed me abundantly. Arabela was fine all day. We had the Johns come to play and then her fever started up again...

Wed. morning she woke up throwing up. Here she is in her pack n play. She looks pitiful, but she was fine by 11am. She never got sick again and ran around all day.

This week was spent continuing to put together my house, switch the seasons over and get Elijah and Luca's room ready. See my new Pottery Barn book shelf? I got that at a yard sale for $50 cheaper!! Yep, only $18. I'm working on an art piece to go above it. Isn't it cute to see all Luca's clothes put away?

Friday morning Arabela woke up with a rash. OY! I took her in (and went yard sale-n). The dr. said she was fine and that it was just her body getting rid of the virus. OK?!
See that little white thing? That's filled with cute little baby clothes. The basket has Luca's toys in it. So, here is the crib and set. I think it turned out wonderful! Thank you for my crib set, Dad and Virginia. Sorry about the weird cropping, but I wanted to get the wall in the photo.

This is Elijah lately. He disappears and will play the DS all day if I let him.
We sold our camera (we had 2) and it looks like we might be going to Disney?! We won't know for sure until August. We hope to surprise the kids at Elsa's bday dinner if we can get enough money saved. This would be our last year that Arabela gets to go for free. And, even so, this year is an additional $300 for an extra hotel room.




1 comments:
I think the fridge magnets are hilarious!!! LOVE it!!! I hope you get to go to Disney in August. We will be in Orlando then too. Who knows? Maybe we can actually meet. :) LOVE your cards!!! Congrats on the yard sale finds. You are so good at that. I need to take some lessons from the master. ;) It was fun catching up with you. :)
Post a Comment