About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
May
(6)
- The kids lost some teeth recently!We've been tryi...
- Here is Brianna with the book we made together.ALL...
- Brianna used $1 of a remaining gift card and bough...
- Recent projectsBrianna made her own birthday invit...
- A card I made, supply list hereAnother card I made...
- My turn to host the contest at Croppin Paradise.Vi...
-
▼
May
(6)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com





0 comments:
Post a Comment