Look what I found last night!
This baby is causing MUCH computer time.

There are some things in life in which I could care less about, but then, there are some, which I am particular. To name a few, bottled water, lettuce, hot chocolate, (seeing a "drink" pattern as I'm going through things in my head), newborn hospital clothes, and things that go in a room, yes, I am picky.

Elsa and Arabela had the best baby mobile, It was classy and cute, black ladybugs with red gingham.

This, is the baby's mobile above. The mobile is not made to go with this crib set, but if you look above, I think it's a NICE (um, perfect, I think) match.

I don't care if I have to save $5 a payday for the $40 price tag, this will be mine!! And, I will point it out to everyone who comes in the nursery for a visit. Why? Because I LOVE IT!

posted under |

1 comments:

Ramona said...

That *is* a perfect match. This baby is going to have some snazzy room. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments