Look what came in the mail today, compliments of David's mother!
She's a beauty and I can't wait to pull her out of the box. This is the cadillac of double strollers. Really. It's that good.

David and I wanted this stroller last year but bought the cheaper one instead. Well, I sold the cheaper one (made $30 extra) and David's mom bought us this one. WOO HOO! I know David is excited. This stroller is made for tall people in mind, well, luxury in mind. The handlebar adjusts. We got this color because of dirt and because the other color sold out since the stroller is 2008 color scheme.

Watch Video Here

But, be careful... you'll want one!!

UPDATE: I opened the box and this thing is HUGE. Much bigger than I pictured. I guess I though it was more like a double umbrella, but it's a double full sized. Still super sleek and there are more features that the video didn't show. It's amazing. It's in my living room and the kids can't stop climbing in it and screaming, "This is for Arabela and Luca. This is for them! Elsa can ride in it too. This is for Bela and Luca." Over and over. Why? I have no idea.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ramona said...

That is one sweet ride. Your babies are gonna ride in style. Congrats!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments