
I tried this week to focus a little bit on me. What I do, what I did.
Laundry and school are huge. I was walking through the living room and saw this. I finished checking Math and without paying attention, put it in the pile of clothes. So much for mult-tasking. I think it's hilarious I piled clothes on top of it not paying attention.

While the kids did school one day, I sat down and made this. It's an album of our trip to AL space museum. I loved that it's finished! I made the album myself out of chipboard.

Clay dirt in GA AFTER I already had scrubbed it clean, this happened a few days later. My work is never done.

Arabela has been sleeping in our room at night and for naps because we can't trust her to stay in her crib. We're getting a crib tent soon, hopefully. It's been crazy for us trying to keep her in bed.

Speaking of sleeping, I slept on/off all day on Friday. I woke up to teach/check a subject and would quickly fall back asleep. Must have been going through a growth spurt. We then ate cereal for dinner and played a game at the Gralniks.

David felt the baby move on Sat. We woke up to watch a movie as a family and then I went off to the SB room for much work. I did 4 layouts and card. I'll upload those later. I can't believe David felt the baby move so early. I hope to take more pics from my view/angle. It's neat to remember things through my eyes.

Sunday after church was crazy. We went to Archivers and I bought Brianna a few things and then we were off to Keepers. She learned Latch Hooking and made the fringe on this purse. Then, we went to the Holm's for dinner and phase 10 dice (thanks Danielle). It was a fun weekend to be able to spend with friends we don't hang out with much.

I am 19 weeks and I weighed 163 today. Almost half way there. Nausea is barely here anymore! My new fun friend is back pain, but the dr. gave me some FUN meds for that. hehehe. I'm afficially OFF REST!! So, this is honeymoon week for me, ok!?!
You know, looking at the pic above, I can tell I've grown. Compare it to my 16 week. Crazy.
You know, looking at the pic above, I can tell I've grown. Compare it to my 16 week. Crazy.



2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that the nausea is gone but sorry to hear your back pain has returned. :( Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend at the Halls. :) Feel good mama! :)
Love the pics. It's great to see your excitement over your new baby boy! Just wait 'til he gets here!
Post a Comment