About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Look what I found last night!This baby is causing ...
- Doodlebug new Easter release.Elijah and his E.g.g....
- Look what came in the mail today, compliments of D...
- The crib set???
- We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting ...
- I tried this week to focus a little bit on me. Wha...
- School pics.So, i decided to take school pics beca...
- Happy Birthday, Grama.Here's the card I made for h...
- OUR WEEKENDwe started off on Friday leaving for VA...
- Just another layout for Scrapjazz.Happy Birthday b...
- disney day 7 photosBrianna getting Henna in Morocc...
- Thank you for being my friend!!
- Christmas card info:I know some of you may be wond...
- My new project: 365I will take a photo a day for a...
-
▼
January
(14)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com






1 comments:
I love when you scrap. I really do. You inspire me so much. This Easter line looks super CUTE! You have worked your magic here for sure. That card is a-dorable! TFS your enormous talent with us. :)
Post a Comment