Just another layout for Scrapjazz.

Happy Birthday book is finished! I'll post the article later if I remember. Many more projects in the works, can't wait to share!


Happy 8th Birthday Elijah!
Here he is on Sat. at Chuck E. Cheese. For his birthday, he and his friend were given 100 tokens to do whatever they wanted and eat pizza.

Arabela's crib was turned into a toddler bed this week and she loves sleeping in it. Here she is asleep w/ her friends. You can see her face on the pillow. Gotta love zoom lenses to get this shot.

Just a cute picture captured while Elsa was laying next to me in bed. I've been in bed this week with a back ache and UTI. I don't care about the quality of this pic, I just love the memories of Elsa taking naps with her pregnant mom. SHe loves it and she's always so affectionate and sincere on the matter.

Anybody who knows this baby, knows she runs and runs. I couldn't believe I caught her resting on the stairs! She said she wanted her blankie.

17 weeks pregnant. The baby is 5 inches head to rump.
I have been feeling better everyday but my UTI meds have cause nausea!!! Just when it started to go away... I enjoy NOT taking naps when my back isn't killing me and I'm not on anti-nausea (make me sleepy) pills. Cleaned the house like crazy on Friday, layed in bed all weekend. It's Monday, and it's messy again. Had ladies mtg last night... love those girls.

posted under |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!! Wish I could have been at ladies meeting!! Miss you! I know you have been feeling bad but you look great!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to feel better! Please keep us informed.....remembering you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry.....Ronda P.

Judy said...

Tell 'Lie-lie' HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) You're still lookin' great. Take it easy.

rhonniegirl said...

Love you too girlfriend. You're almost half way there!
-Rhon

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments