The crib set???




What do you think?
See the beautiful crib skirt and bumper.
This is Elijah's favorite and I think my favorite too.
Keep the room the same, I think it will match.



This is the old bunkbed set, now it's a twin captain's trundle, but you can see the wall colors and curtains on Elijah's side.

Crib goes on this wall. ALL of the furniture (dresser, shelf) will be gone, but this is the baby's side of the room.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the one that is already done. i think it matches perfectly - and very boyish.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think it will go really well! Will the boys share? I can't figure out how do that with my babies but would be nice to free up a room! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments