
Happy Birthday, Grama.
Here's the card I made for her.
It says, "I'm everything I am, because you loved me."
My grama raised me from 3 mos-age 10.
After that, she still supported me by buying me food and paying for dance classes, which she drove me to.

Happy Birthday Elijah!
On Monday, after scouts, we came home for Éclair cake and ice cream. Elijah opened his presents and we were off to bed.
All ABOUT Elijah's CHORES.

Because of my back, Elijah will lean over and load/unload the washing machine with me. He's only put pink/white together ONE TIME! And, I warned him not to do it again.

Boy Scouts learned about the food pyramid this week and Elijah was asked to make a meal w/ the family. Him and I made lasagna. He also made eggs and PB&J that day. He said, "When you make your own food. It just tastes more better."

Elijah will help us load/unload the dishwasher. He's best at silverware, and we're teaching him to put his dirty dishes away in there.

18 weeks pregnant.
Yes, those are leather pants.... nice!!!
The shirt is not maternity. I got it from Marshalls. I also went shopping this week (again) at Marshalls and bought CK and Polo baby clothes for $3 and $2 each. People, I love that store. Yes, i saved my receipt. I can't wait to sell all the clothes in my garage if it's a boy. My garage sale of maternity and all is hopefully the first weekend in March. Please come buy my stuff. Clothes are in great condition since I always buy new stuff.
hehehe. Anyways, nausea is still here, but I still feel like I'm getting better every day! I find out what I'm having next Monday! How appropriate! I got my hair cut and colored while in VA. It's always so beautiful when they style it, I can't seem to get it right at home. But, I personally know the stylist, Ms. Elizabeth S. so I know she'll hook me up with tips.

1 comments:
OH maegan you look FABULOUS!!! and you rock out those leather pants....:o)
Post a Comment