My new project: 365
I will take a photo a day for an entire year. This should make blogging easier.
All my scrapbooking will be done as seen above. I will slide the photos into a sleeve.
No scrapbooking needed for 2009!
PS... I will scrapbook some photos as well as 08,07,06... as well as maybe 2010.
I have not stopped scrapbooking, just trying a different approach for 09.
I still write articles and will still post pages frequently.



16 wks. pregnant
Just a recent photo of my child doing what she does best, getting into things.

Just a recent photo of my almost 2 year old.

Here we are on New Year's Eve. Photo taken by Elsa.

I woke up this week to Arabela in my room, on my floor.

I seem to have settled into a "feel-good-for-a-few-days-feel-bad-the-next" routine. I'm not complaining though, I take the good!! Even so, the gut wrenching pancreatitis is not as bad and seems to have settled into lighter, pregnancy-like nausea.

posted under |

2 comments:

Judy said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better. Hey, Ruth has that same shirt that Arabela has on. :) You're looking great for 16 weeks!!

Ramona said...

Your baby is adorable! Glad to hear that youa re at least feeling somewhat better! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments