We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a healthy baby BOY!


Drinking juice and waiting for the baby to open his legs.

C'mon.... Shaking my tummy to get him to cooperate.
I'm getting worried at this point.


Here he is, in his glory! See how the screen says BOY?
This is a bottom shot, and the parts are visible, but I'm not going to highlight them for ya if you can't see it. Sorry.

All photos taken today! Top one taken by Brianna.

posted under |

5 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and so very happy you are having that (healthy) baby boy your heart desired. Love ya, Courtney

Ramona said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Sorry it has taken me so long to look at your blog! I know Elijah is probably thrilled to have a brother!!! Love you guys!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments