
OUR WEEKEND
we started off on Friday leaving for VA for my Grandma's surprise 80th. We arrived at Amy K. house at 7:30pm. Here are our kids above. We had a great time and I was VERY sad to leave. Best times!! Thanks for housing us, Y'alL!

After getting my hair cut and colored, I went to Courtney's house for pics, as usual. We did not get to see much of Lake and Courtney, but we loved seeing their sweet faces. Thanks for letting us stay there Y'all!

After we left Courtney's, we went to Cousin Henry's house to see his new baby, Ashton. He lives down the street from my aunt, which is where the surprise party was. We sadly only visited with Henry and Nikkie for 20 min, if that.

On the way home from the party, and on the way to Courtney's, we visited Cousin Phil and Stacey. We only got to be there for about 30 min. because we wanted to get to bed and visit with Lake and Courtney. One day we need a trip for the cousins alone.

Maegan and Stacey. Nevermind how tiny she is and how cute. Just look at my pretty hair Elizabeth did. I don't know who that guy in the background is. Phil was having a UFC party.

Sunday morning, bright and early, we went to my family's house to pick up my kids. We ate a beautiful breakfast and opened presents for Elijah & Arabela's birthday. It was a really short time and I was sad to leave.
One of the highlights was Elijah opening his Beebee gun by Daisy from Grampa! It's the original, only updated!! I was proud to see my son shoot a gun. GO military!
These are from Elijah, Brianna, David and Grampa.
Thanks Grama and Grampa for the wonderful breakfast and watching my crazzzzzy kids. Thanks for the Leapster for Arabela. It kept her a little bit quite in the car before she freaked out. She's been playing it today again!! "My weebster!" she says.
As you can see, when you move away from family, a "1 day" visit is kindof CRAZY! I was having so much fun with my friends (Thanks Biz for doing my hair!) that I forgot to call and sign up for my quilting class, so I will attempt to teach myself to quilt over the next few weeks. I plan on buying a few books for sure!!
Thanks Grama and Grampa for the wonderful breakfast and watching my crazzzzzy kids. Thanks for the Leapster for Arabela. It kept her a little bit quite in the car before she freaked out. She's been playing it today again!! "My weebster!" she says.
As you can see, when you move away from family, a "1 day" visit is kindof CRAZY! I was having so much fun with my friends (Thanks Biz for doing my hair!) that I forgot to call and sign up for my quilting class, so I will attempt to teach myself to quilt over the next few weeks. I plan on buying a few books for sure!!






4 comments:
wow - i love all the pics. va
wow - i love all the pics. va
Miss you. It was so nice spending time w/ you again....love ya & will call Friday if you can talk, Courtney
you're welcome! i hit a snag with what i was going to send you so it might take a while longer for it to come...but it will. :o) hugs, biz
Post a Comment