This is the other side of my bedroom and lately, it always looks like this.
My expensive pillows on the floor being used as chairs.
Dressed up fairies watch playhouse Disney.
Arabela with her Blankie and her finger (her thumb has a boo-boo on it).
Leftover game playing devices spread all around (Leapster, DS, Rockstar, Xbox and playstation2)
Totes, you know, because I'm trying to declutter. But, the totes end up staying in the room.
But, my favorite: Elijah (He's watching TV, but supposed to be doing school)


I've been spending a LOT of time on the computer lately trying to find the best deal, best products, and stuff I want for baby.

Our new stroller came and we took it out of the box. HUGE>
Every Thursday the new sale paper comes out, I anxiously await the sales paper and plan my shopping trip!
Sometimes people wonder how I can not work, but still afford nice things. Here are some of my tips.

1. Coupons. I save an average of 40%
2. Ebay. Sometimes it's just cheaper here slightly used or even brand new.
3. Google. This place saves me money. Before buying anything, I take time on the internet to find the lowest price. Sometimes, I wished I waited longer. Right now, my new stroller is $15 cheaper than last week. Oh well.
4. Craigslist. People like to sell/buy nice things here.
5. TIME. Saving money takes time. Sometimes (like when I'm sick) I could care less and just pay full price. Sometimes I don't feel like shopping around. It takes up TIME.


i woke up on Friday to see this. Sometimes the kids get up in the middle of the night and join forces against the evil-darkness of night. Yep, all 4 are there.

Integrity Fall Dinner.
We had a dinner for the people at Integrity on Sat. at a fancy restaurant. It was all-you-can-eat meat. There were 18 different cuts of pork, beef, fish and chicken. Servers came from all directions serving meat. You flip your card to green if you want some, red if you don't. This pic shows the cards, but we hadn't ordered yet.

David and I, kid free. Well, sordof kid-free

This is the most unflattering pose, head on, but, I like the colors.

I am 20 weeks and officially nausea FREE!!!

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I don't think that is an unflattering photos at all. I think you look really beautiful and you are right...the colors are great! Thanks for the money saving tips. I need some more. LOL!!! LOVE that photo of all the kids sleeping together. That is priceless! :) Makes me wish I had more.

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

hey girl! i did get your comment and tied to e-mail but it keeps coming back as undeliverable :/ I got your message though! Thanks for the lead :) Glad you're feeling better - you look great!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments