My favorite style.
This is for December and February pics.

I bought this outfit for Luca yesterday on superclearance. That's a word I made up awhile ago. I had been watching this outfit to get marked down even lower, or at least with free shipping. It's mine now! It's by Hartstrings. A totally preppy company.

The baby has several of these outfits now. It's my favorite. Rompers and matching hats. I like my stripped ones the best, but my solid Pottery Barn ones even better. I can't wait to photograph this little guy wearing all these carefully chosen outfits.

I still have *yet* to buy his first embroidered romper/one piece. Mostly because they'll be cheaper after Easter. Right now everybody is bidding them too high on ebay. I hope to get one from Strasburg. A really really preppy company that I cannot afford except for on ebay.

In other fashion news, I'm saving up for these on Etsy.
Month-by-month

Perfectly made


That is, after I buy the kids Easter clothes, which I STILL haven't done yet. My yard sale is coming up, I hope to make a couple hundred dollars.

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Good Luck with your yard sale. I hope you make a ton of money!!! BTW, I still haven't bought my kiddos Easter clothes yet either. I am waiting to get paid on MOnday. :O

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting on a post from Jan...where did you get those scrapbook pages where you can quickly slide in the photos?

Thanks,
Claire

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments