I went to the Dr. today and as I was trying to get down the hallway, the ultrasound tech and my favorite Dr. were blocking the way. They were talking and I didn't want to interrupt. So, I stood to the side and waited for them to move. As I was standing there, I couldn't help but overhear...

The ultrasound tech told the Dr. that "She's supposed to be around 10 weeks, but there's no baby in there. I'm trying to find a room to put her in." (meaning a conference room)

I saw Dr. Hulse's head drop. "That's not good," he said. He expression just sank as he knew that he had to tell the patient that there was no baby.

As I saw the patient coming down the hallway with her husband, she had this look of confusion on her face. Probably wondering why she was going into a conference room and not the medical room. As the door shut behind them I just started tearing up. I felt so bad for them. Even if it wasn't a planned pregnancy, thinking your pregnant and then being told you're not-that sucks. I wondered what she would do next, how she would handle things, and how Dr. Hulse must feel telling her the news. So SAD! I'm so thankful that my baby is still here and healthy!

Count your blessings today, girls!

Maegan

posted under |

1 comments:

3 Renz's said...

when i went for my first ultrasound i just knew i had an ectopic pregnancy and when she blew the image up i asked so its in my uterus right and she said yeah its in your uterus and i just bust out crying i was just so exctied to know that i was actually pregnant.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments