Monday, Wed. and Friday I went to the Chiropractor. Everything looks good, so now I'm only going once a week when I get back from VA. I'm addicted to getting my neck cracked and the massage table!

The Johns babysat on Tues. for us to go out to Chili's for the new Guiltless menu. Because I'm a reviewer, we got to eat for free! I ordered the steak which was really juicy, but a bit spicy. It was served with steamed broccoli. It was hard to tell I was eating healthy.

Wed. we went to our favorite place-Sweet Tomatoes! We saw the Easter bunny, got balloons and ate our favorite salads.

Brianna is getting better on her grammar. This page she got an "A." I also liked that it said the name "Ramona" on it. Thursday we went shopping around the world getting good deals at Publix and Kroger. I got a $25 & $20 gift card to Riteaid & Kmart for my RX too.

Friday-back to Chili's with my friend, Jennifer. I ordered the chicken sandwhich this time and again, we both ate for free! No more coupons though until the next menu change. We then went to Borders books, Joanns, and Publix for decadent desserts. Jennifer ordered the steak-which she liked and I ordered the grilled chicken sandwhich. The bread on the sandwhich was wonderful and the chicken was juicy.

Saturday it was really rainy. We ran some morning errands and then I scrapbooked most of the day for my new Design Team-Croppin' Paradise. I'll post those lo's in April. Here's a cute pic of the girls after their bath.

Sunday after church I was tired, so I took a long nap. Then, we all got up and made homemade Broccoli Alfredo Pizza. I make the sauce from scratch and it's so yummy, you want to lick the spoon!
Brianna-sauce
Elijah-broccoli
Elsa-chicken
Arabela-mozzarella cheese, although most went in her mouth.

Here it is out of the oven.


I leave this week to head to VA until the 13th. So, my blog will not have updates until then.
See you soon!

posted under |

4 comments:

Judy said...

Ooooh, that pizza looks yummy. How'd you make the sauce?

I love Sweet Tomatoes myself... Love it. Let's go together sometime. :)

I'll be calling you back soon. I know, I'm a loser. That day you called I was still sleeping! A miracle upon miracles!! (The boys were on Spring Break). I miss you lady.

3 Renz's said...

I agree that pizza looks wonderful!! Please please please email me the recipe!! See you in a few days!!
~Danielle

Joy said...

Your pizza looks delicious! Will you please post the recipe?!

Ramona said...

Hey, I'm Ramona. LOL!!! Your pizza looks fantabulous. Will you start posting recipes please. I'm still waiting on the cinammon roll one too. ;) BTW, We *heart* Sweet Tomatoes too but we can only eat there when we are in Florida....Boo Hoo. Just one more reason to move south. I tell ya this list is getting a mile long. You are right on the top. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments