I'm home!! I'm exhausted. I hope to upload on Wed.
I didn't take as many pics as I had hoped, my body just hurts all the time. Oh, and it rained the entire trip. Bad lighting, and I didn't want to get my camera wet.
Yesterday I laid in bed for hours and it helped.
I also took a nap and put my feet up.
I seem to either be fighting something or I have allergies. My voice hurts and I'm exhausted. Yes, I know I said that already. In happier (???) news, I've gained more weight. My face is very plump and I look like I could float away like a balloon. I'm swollen and my feet/legs are holding water. Yummy! I always get huge, but I asked a good friend and she agreed that I look bigger than normal.
I'm off to make some coffee and scrub my kitchen.
Oh, and more positive news; I can't wait to meet this little guy. A lot of people seem to be giving birth lately and it just gets me so excited to see what my baby will look like. We still don' t have a middle name yet, so I guess I'm not in too big of a rush. 14 weeks left!
I didn't take as many pics as I had hoped, my body just hurts all the time. Oh, and it rained the entire trip. Bad lighting, and I didn't want to get my camera wet.
Yesterday I laid in bed for hours and it helped.
I also took a nap and put my feet up.
I seem to either be fighting something or I have allergies. My voice hurts and I'm exhausted. Yes, I know I said that already. In happier (???) news, I've gained more weight. My face is very plump and I look like I could float away like a balloon. I'm swollen and my feet/legs are holding water. Yummy! I always get huge, but I asked a good friend and she agreed that I look bigger than normal.
I'm off to make some coffee and scrub my kitchen.
Oh, and more positive news; I can't wait to meet this little guy. A lot of people seem to be giving birth lately and it just gets me so excited to see what my baby will look like. We still don' t have a middle name yet, so I guess I'm not in too big of a rush. 14 weeks left!


0 comments:
Post a Comment