
For some reason I never posted this one either. I know I hope to do my other friends in a similar fashion, but here is one of Farrah.
To answer a question: In Jan I posted some page protectors for individual photos. The ones I posted are no longer for sale, but you can find other ones like it
here
Or, you can always just glue 12 horizontal 4x6 photographs to a 12x24 canvas.

After a bath, Elsa brushed Arabela's hair. It was too sweet not to photograph.
OH, and let's discuss their outfits. They dressed themselves obviously. Arabela and Elsa love that ugly yellow dress. It drives me nuts and I can't wait to throw it away, but until that day, they wear it ALL THE TIME! I'm glad to have caught that outfit on film.

I bet some of you are shocked I posted a pic w/ no makeup on! I know I am. But, this is me on LOST night. I lay in bed with the lights off, glasses on and remote in hand. I fast forward through the commercials. Nobody ever sees me like this except my family (and maybe Courtney and Amanda). I never wear my glasses in public and I NEVER go w/out mascara & lipstick. So embarrassing.

Friday was Brianna's Awana "lock in" from 7-11. I stayed and helped for a little bit before I got too tired and went home. David picked her up. Here are some of the people who were there. Photo taken by David.

Sat. we slept in and then went to the garage! It took hours to organize for the yard sale. We worked on it on/off all day and even on Sunday. Brianna went to a party from 2-5. She had a busy weekend too. Can you believe all the stuff that's for sale. I have like 10+ totes of girl clothes. I'm selling all my maternity clothes too (the ones that won't work this season, or I don't want anymore)

Sunday after church we went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes... My favorite~
then, we went to the mall where I had a breakdown from shopping with Brianna. That girl is SOOOOOOO picky. She decided she doesn't like her Easter outfit shirt, so I had to buy her a different one. I could've hurt her with my eyes I was so mad. We also picked up my matching Easter shirt for the outrageous price of $25. I never buy a shirt for $25, especially cotton. Especially since it's maternity and won't last forever.
Oh well, I need it for pics.
Oh, and Danielle: David and I are planning on matching too, so if you want, you can Jason can, or wear white w/ khaki.
Sunday night we had the Johns over for Mexican train. It was crazy as our 8 kids were running and screaming most of the time. But, it was nice to see their faces and eat Amanda's yummy pound cake.
I'm officially 6 mos. pregnant and have gained 10 lbs. in the last 5 weeks. YIKES. The baby is 12 in. long. I have started getting sick again, so the Dr. gave me a better RX today. I hope it works. I brought home some iron pills that will hopefully help with the exhaustion. If not, I'll get better a year from now. hehehe.
3 days til my yard sale!
9 days til my scrapbook getaway!
1 month til I go to VA!!
16 weeks til I push this baby out and hopefully not scream!



2 comments:
I am enjoying the pics of Arabela and what she gets into each week. :) Very comical. Enjoyed the Lost pic too. Miss those nights together w/ you guys!! And that yummy spaghetti.....
Oops-that last comment was from me-which I am pretty sure you figured out! Hugs, Courtney
Post a Comment