Monday we were all tired and I actually felt quite sick again. Brianna used her money from her grama and bought the family pizza. She was SO HAPPY to do so and although it was hard for me to "let her" do it, I kept thinking how nice it was. So, I let her do it.


Ah, laundry from going out-of-town. This is HALF of what I did. After I took the photo, I found about 3 more loads still in suitcases. While I was away in NC, David took the kids near Richmond to see his parents.

These are my daughters lately. STILL dressing up daily in crazy outfits. The lastest for Elsa is full-on dance clothes. I'm shocked she's not wearing tights right now. You can see her black ballet skirt peeking out from her tinkerbell outfit. Arabela has a spring dress on completely backwards, even tied backwards.

Thursday craft day with the Johns.
We studied the difference between Crocs and Alligators and then made them out of paper. The kids had to cut/color a generic shape to make it fit the characteristics of each. The did great. The jaw/teeth was the hardest.

Friday night, my friend Jennifer G. went to Archivers with me. It was fun and fabulous! I got lots of glue-ing done and now I just have to journal/embellish the pages for upload.

I had another yard sale on Sat. with J. Rogers and Amanda. I made just over $65 and I went around the neighborhood and spent some of it on good deals! I don't have a yardsale photo because I was planning on photographing my Sat. night plans-which were cancelled. I was also really tired and slept most of the afternoon.

27 weeks pregnant.
Sorry I look so upset in the pic. I hurt my back really bad Sun. morning and could barely move. I had to work at church, so I went in and barely moved. After church I started screaming/grunting/crying because it hurt to be in the van. We quickly came home to rest. This pic was taken right when we got home, so it was kind of like, "Hurry up so I can lay down!" Plus, the sun was in my face.

Today is Monday and after laying in bed for hours, I'm able to move around and such. I am going to the Chiropractor today and see what he can do. This baby is heavy and already I'm wearing my maternity belt to support him. 13 weeks left til my due date. 7 weeks left of school.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments