My pics are out of order... sorry, but here is where my vacation was this weekend!! A rental property in NC.


Tuesday my LONG AWAITED 365 kit came in the mail.

Since I was leaving Thursday morning... this was the mess I left behind Wed. night. I always always always tear up my sb room before a crop. I pull EVERYTHING out and don't put it back until I get back home. Scary, huh? I broke my toe and stepped on a brad, which went through my foot.

While away, my main work in progress was my 365 book. I managed to punch the holes, stick the stickers and slide in the photos. I left the journaling for when I got home.


Presents! We exchanged gifts at our crop.


And, our group photo.

Short and sweet this week. LOTS to do at home.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Maegan! Looks like a lot of fun!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments