
I got a job! I was hired this weekend to work for Croppin' Paradise. I've been eye-balling them for years and decided to apply since I was currently store DT free. I'm thrilled and can't wait to order my first package. The site has almost everything I could ever want!

Monday the kids went to the dentist. I was really nervous about being pregnant w/ a bad back and having Arabela with me. I prayed and prayed that Arabela would be good-and she was!! So thankful.

Sometimes I like to make my kids cinnamon rolls. So, I did. We always have them after Arabela goes down for a nap.

Elsa has been drawing Mickey/Minnie all week. Here is one of her pics. The other ones were a bit better, but they didn't have bodies-just floating heads.

FINALLY! Amanda and I were able to get out one night and run some errands. She was patient enough to wait for David to get off work-thanks girl!

This pic was taken on Sat.
Friday I had my yard sale at my house (no pic). I made $200 and I have a TON more to sell. I ended the evening spending the night at Katie's house and scrapbooking. Unfortunately, I was exhausted and can't remember much of anything. I was also on some muscle relaxers. I remember cutting photos and being exhausted.
On Sat. I took some clothes/toys to my friend Vikki's house and made only $20 but it was worth it being able to hang out with her all day/night! We even had pizza over there and she helped Brianna with grammar.

Did I mention I've gained 20+ pounds so far!? I'm feeling quite plump these days. It's hard to believe I'm not even in the 3rd trimester yet, when the pounds really start to pile on. I guess I don't mind because I know I'll lose it! The baby is 13.6 inches long now. I find out in a few weeks if I have diabetes. I've prepared myself that I do so I won't cry or anything. I just hope I don't need shots. Ewe! At this point, I still plan on having a drug-free birth.
Lots of fun coming up this weekend as I am reuniting with my scrapbook buddies from VA!! I can't wait to see their sweet faces non-stop for days. LOTS of pics to come. Oh, and hopefully lots of scrapbooking. I plan on working on theme albums, so not a lot of pages will be posted.


1 comments:
Congrats on the DT gig! :) $220.00 is pretty sweet! Don't spend it all in one place. ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE that praying shot...PRECIOUS! Hey, do you make your own cinammon rolls? If so, you *must* share the recipe! K? :)
Post a Comment