An interview with Elsa:

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Stop screaming.

2. What makes mom happy?

You love people

3. What makes mom sad?
Don't cry

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Smile

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You break your necklace box

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know... you're older.

7. How tall is your mom?
big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To do jobs

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Don't cry

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Painting

12. What is your mom not very good at?
No painting

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Clean up

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Make me happy

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Clean up together

18. How do you know your mom loves you?
'Cause you like me

19. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Chick filet

20. What’s in mommy’s purse?
Make up



Afterwards, Elsa ran upstairs and said, "Hey Guys!! Mommy talk to me about everything."

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

So SWEET!!!!! What a neat thing to do. :) Hope you are having a blasy in VA! :)

Ramona said...

That's supposed to say blast! ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments