Brianna has piano practice on Monday's with Abby.
Brianna is very gifted, so we hope to keep this up.

Tuesday was spent packing all our suitcases!

After work on Wed, we drove 5 hours to a hotel room, half way to VA!


Thursday afternoon after dropping David off at Integrity, we drove to my Grama's where we stayed the night our entire stay.

Friday night we went to Courtney's for a crazy time. My kids acted crazy and made a mess of her house. She made me a yummy salad that I'm still thinking about.

Sat. my family graciously offered to babysit for me to go off shopping with Courtney. We had the best day! David came over that night and took me to El Loro for chips & white sauce. We then went to Augie's to visit with some VA friends and ended our night back at Courtney's. I cut my bangs too with kitchen scissors. Not too bad.

Sunday after church was my baby shower hosted by my super awesome Step mom and sister, Danielle. The shower was surprising to me as far as who came and who didn't.
Here are a few girls that did come. I can't wait to post detailed pics of the shower, but they're still uploading now from a CD.

I think this is the week where I am officially pounding on the weight. I noticed a double chin in most of my pics! Just wait til you see next week and the transformation my face takes-seriously. It's almost comical. Unless you're me, then it doesn't feel very funny at all.

For my shower I got a lot of diapers, Target gift cards, BabiesRus gift cards and a few extra necessities. My big gift was the crib set. I can't wait to set it up and take pics! Thank you Danielle and Virginia for all your hard work, fabulous baby shower and wonderful gifts.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments