Monday we started at the Kantowski's for an egg hunt with Courtney and Farrah's kids too. It was the best time and the rain cleared up just in time.

Tuesday I went shopping with my grama and spent my babiesRus gift cards and one of my Target gift cards.

Wed. was all about friends. I went to the Neff's house and then the Quick's house. Brianna and Elsa really enjoyed catching up with old friends. Elijah disappeared with the "boys" and played like crazy.

Thursday I got my hair cut and colored. I didn't want to have to update my roots/highlights anymore. So, I got it colored all one color. My grama then babysat for me to have dinner with my friends for Biz's bday! It was the best time and we laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants.

Friday David came to VA via airplane to SAVE THE DAY! I had an emotional week and was glad to have him near me. He took me to his cousin Phil's house for Phil's bday. I sat on the couch most the night- I was tired. Here's a pic of me and David's cousins by marriage.

Saturday just couldn't get here soon enough. I highly anticipated this day all week because I got to see my family again!! We had yummy food and an egg hunt. It's important to me because we ALWAYS have an egg hunt at my Dad's. Here's me and 2 of my sisters. Starting to notice my face getting bigger as the week goes on??? I do!!

We had Madison dress alike for photos, but with naptime and rain, we didn't get any outside. These are priceless though!!

Sunday morning-EASTER!
After packing the van and getting the kids dressed, we gave them their baskets at my grama's house. We gave her a hug goodbye and headed for church. We left for GA right afterwards.

Phew! Glad to be home and have things back to normal!!

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cut & color looks amazing. You look beautiful! Love ya, Courtney

Anonymous said...

hmmm...so the b'day pic DID make it to the blog! ;) i'm so glad you could make it for dinner - it was fun! and i agree with court - love the hair! love, biz

Ramona said...

Your hair looks AMAZING! I love that color on you. :) Your children look absolutely darling all in blue. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments