This past week the kids have been putting off firecrackers that were given to us this weekend.

Tuesday-Dr appt. I found out that I have gained 40 pounds and that I do NOT have diabetes. I can't believe it. The dr. even said he gave me stricter standards.

Wed. seemed to be the worst day. I have a very bad cold and have been taking these meds all week.

Changing over the seasons... what fun! I'm also working on getting Elijah's room organized and ready for baby stuff. I also packed away all my diapers for the baby.

Friday after yard sale-n with Amanda, we went to the Griffins!
best yard sale finds:
MY SWING!!

Saturday after yard sale-n, we went to the Walters to play games and eat.
Best yard sale finds:
Smocked Romper/JonJon sets from Europe.

Sunday David took Brianna to keepers and she learned about Modesty of the heart and body and made this decoupage box.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just like me Maegan! I gain lots and have huge babies but do not have gestational diabetes. You just know how to make healthy babies!! :) You lose the extra pounds! You look great!

Ramona said...

I am so happy to hear thatyou do not have diabetes!!! I lvoe the expression on your face in the photo on the couch. I feel the same way about changing seasons for clothes.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments