Ok, so yesterday I called to make David's "V-snip-snip" appt. I was totally fine, confident and ready. So, the lady gave me too many options and I had David call back this morning. He called to tell me that the appt for a consult is April 23rd. Ok. Yep, thanks for calling and making an appt. Then, I asked if he was ok with this yadda yadda. In the process of asking I just start crying. WHY? I know I'm done. I have plenty of kids. I know that I can't just "keep going." The crying is getting on my nerves. I don't want to tell you why. It's too much typing. But, I'm crying.
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
February
(9)
- My favorite style.This is for December and Februar...
- Ok, so yesterday I called to make David's "V-snip-...
- A layout I did this weekend. I have a lot of Arabe...
- 'Cause I never posted it.
- My family is throwing me a baby shower in April. H...
- I'm upset.yeah, I know, you're rolling your eyes.R...
- Lunch time. Just figured it would be fun to have ...
- Our Easter clothes.Brianna does not like dresses, ...
- This is the other side of my bedroom and lately, i...
-
▼
February
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com


3 comments:
(((((HUGS)))) to you my sweet friend. No more crying! That is a direct order. ;) I'm here if you want to talk. I have free long distance on my cell phone. ;)
aww...it's ok to cry, friend. even if you're ready it's still a huge decision! and sort of an "end of an era" i would imagine. AND you're preggo...that never helps in the tears dept. (or at least i wouldn't think it would anyway...not that i know! haha). miss you! love & hugs, biz
p.s. love the pic choice...it made me laugh out loud! :) <3 biz
Post a Comment