Lunch time. Just figured it would be fun to have a pic for my 365 of lunch. They're eating eggs and veggies. Usually it's PB&J

Arabela blowing out her candles.

Happy Birthday Arabela!
We had a small family party at our house. We have HUGE 1st birthdays, and we always have really small 2nd birthdays. WHY? Because they always act crazy at 2 and don't have a lot of friends, so why have a party bigger than family..

Every Wed. night the kids go to Awana at the church down the street. It's free and they memorize scripture. They truly LOVE IT. It's their favorite thing right now.

While trying to catch up on Arabela's "doings" she decided that she wanted to play phone. Ok, I'll get pics of that.... and this is what she did when I pulled the camera out. She has no interest in me updating her scrapbook with nice pics.

This is one of the only shots I got of Arabela that is crisp and she's looking at the camera. This is SO her right now. Busy, doesn't want to obey, loves her blankie.

This is the face Elsa gave me when I told her not to smile. hehehe. Just playing with my lens to make sure it works. It does, Arabela just won't sit still enough for it.
Sat. was packed with Home depot crafts (for scouts), carpet cleaning, scouts Blue and Gold banquet, and back home for needed rest.
Elijah has upgraded to a Wolf. He has to wear his patch upside down until he serves somebody.

Arabela enjoying her free Coldstone ice cream on Sunday

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

LOTS of fun and exciting stuff going on in your house! Happy Birthday to Bela! :)

Ramona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments