
Option 2 is here.
Option 3 is a more traditional card, which I forgot to photograph.
I registered at Amazon.com but it was really hard, the items I need are specific, so I printed a list to put in each invite.

OK, so this week I tried to photograph all the mishaps, messes and disasters that happen with 4 kids. This happened first. Elijah went in my medicine cabinet for band aids and the nail polish fell out and broke all over my sink and faux finished wall (which cannot be touched up).

Nailpolish again. Arabela got in nailpolish 2 times this week. This is the first time. She also got into the lotion, which you can see dried up on her. The 2nd time she got it on her hands and all over Brianna's bears.

Arabela again. Here she decided to play with my color-coordinated buttons. You can see the evidence of her sock, cup and toy. This pile of stuff is left over from a crop I went to, haven't put stuff away yet. Now, look what happened.

A LONG day at the park. I got a bit sunburn, but it's ok. It was a great week of weather here in GA.
I love this pick. Look at Elijah's hair closely and you'll see it sticking up from wind and static.

My favorite part! Sat. was cold and rainy, but we went to the outlets!! I got great deals, but also bought a lot online this week for better deals. My favorite things from the outlet were my pottery barn outfit finds. I'm very clothing picky and I was in LOVE with what I got from there for Luca. I still haven't bought my Easter outfits yet... need to get that done, but I'm waiting for some money.... hehehe.
My face and arms are officially blossoming into a curvier physique. My face will continue to blossom for the remainder of the pregnancy. My face will not go back to normal until I loose all my baby weight. Which, will probably be April 2010, right before my HUGE 30th bday party I'm planning.




4 comments:
both are beautiful but i am leaning towards option #1.
I hope this new baby isn't going to give you a run for your $ like arabela. She makes up for the first 3 being so mild:)
va
I like the first option the best! :) Sorry about the messes and mishaps!! Oh, and I better see an invite to that big 3-0 bash!!!!!
Hehe. Oh the mishaps. You know, they only change shape as children get older. In our home this week, three children spilled hot herbal tea on the carpet in separate places, one teenager spilled jello on same carpet and one husband dropped pizza on same carpet. It eventually becomes quite laughable.
5 kids before your 30! That is wonderful! You'll bounce back quick! I love your mishaps too!
Post a Comment