Our Easter clothes.
Brianna does not like dresses, so here is our family's matching-but-not-exactly-dresses outfits.

Elsa's dress above to be worn with a white sweater.


Brianna's capri's and sweater outfit.


Arabela's skirt and matching shirt.

Elijah's vest to be worn with a white shirt.


Pencil Lines sketch.
I created this layout this week for an article I wrote about a sketch blog.

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your family is going to look beautiful!!!! LOVE that color blue!!! GREAT layout! You ROCKED that sketch! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits and especially the color! Miss sweet Elsa too and loved the layout. (It reminded me of how she always wanted to cuddle when I came over...) Tight hugs, Court.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments