About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(100)
-
▼
February
(9)
- My favorite style.This is for December and Februar...
- Ok, so yesterday I called to make David's "V-snip-...
- A layout I did this weekend. I have a lot of Arabe...
- 'Cause I never posted it.
- My family is throwing me a baby shower in April. H...
- I'm upset.yeah, I know, you're rolling your eyes.R...
- Lunch time. Just figured it would be fun to have ...
- Our Easter clothes.Brianna does not like dresses, ...
- This is the other side of my bedroom and lately, i...
-
▼
February
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



2 comments:
Sorry about the DT work. :( Color Combos Galore is looking for someone. I bet you'd be great at it. :) As for the 5 kiddos!? YES!! It has occured to me that you will have 5 kiddos!!!!! :O But, I am sure you will be FABULOUS! LOVE the layout!!!! GREAT title work and thee most adorable photos! :)
I hear you about being in the industry knowing what's coming. I feel the same way since I quit buying for the store. Your sense of humor will get you through. I smile or laugh all the time when I read your blog. Love the daily life photos! Hang in there.
Liz Angel
Post a Comment