I'm upset.
yeah, I know, you're rolling your eyes.
Really!
I was doing good on my project 365. Taking pictures of everyday things, uploading, posting to my blog, etc... Then, I caught a glimpse of somebody's ELSE's book. You know where I'm going with this... GRRRR. I realized that I forgot to take pics of milestones. You know, the stuff normal people scrapbook about. LIke, Elijah lost another tooth recently. I pulled it out in the church parking lot. Did I even write about it? NO! And, if it weren't for looking at the lady's book, I would've forgotten forever. So, I'm going to try to do better. This week I've been taking pictures of all the daily messes my kids have made. But, we're going to the park later, if it doesn't rain, so I'll take pics there too. Because normal moms take pics at the park.
yeah, I know, you're rolling your eyes.
Really!
I was doing good on my project 365. Taking pictures of everyday things, uploading, posting to my blog, etc... Then, I caught a glimpse of somebody's ELSE's book. You know where I'm going with this... GRRRR. I realized that I forgot to take pics of milestones. You know, the stuff normal people scrapbook about. LIke, Elijah lost another tooth recently. I pulled it out in the church parking lot. Did I even write about it? NO! And, if it weren't for looking at the lady's book, I would've forgotten forever. So, I'm going to try to do better. This week I've been taking pictures of all the daily messes my kids have made. But, we're going to the park later, if it doesn't rain, so I'll take pics there too. Because normal moms take pics at the park.

1 comments:
Hope you guys made it to the park and got some great photos to show for it! :) Can't wait to see them!!!
Post a Comment