A layout I did this weekend. I have a lot of Arabela photos to get in an album!!
The hand sewing and carefully placed circles didn't make it go any faster. But, i LOVE the process of creating, even if I'm terribly behind.


We had the tornado alarms go off this week. It was a false alarm, the storms went right past us. The kids were scared though. David rushed home to take this photo. The houses aren't that close together, I guess it's just the angle. We hid in the basement for only a few minutes before they called off the alarms.

On Monday the baby's layette came in the mail! YAY! I got a STEAL on these suckers, which matters a lot because I had to have this. It's the hospital clothes and they were a must have. Since the deals were so good, I bought extra, for home and stuff. David's mom is supposed to give me some money to put towards it.

We sold Elijah's IKEA shelf and used the money to pay for converting Elijah's closet w/ shelves so that there is room for a crib. David did this is one evening. I was happy that we finished a task and now can move on to other things! The shelves hold clothes and toys. You can see I've started hanging baby clothes up! I love stripes.


We spent several hours cleaning Elsa's room. Here it is today, already messy again. I forgot to vaccuum and make the bed. Oh well. Notice the clean clothes that have yet to be put away too. I can't believe last week the room was perfect.

The kids are totally into Monopoly lately. They play almost every day after school. This day Brianna won, but Elijah owned property for $450 rent, which I landed on TOO MANY times... I eventually had to "go out" because of it.

Sat. the baby's "blankie" came in the mail. I searched HIGH and LOW for this thing. I can't believe I found it. It's perfect. Silky brown on one side, high plush on the other. Silk trim in lovely colors. I ordered 2 of them, just in case blankie gets lost.

Sunday Brianna had keepers at the Clark's house. She learned how to make quiche.

What a fun group and task!

Here are the completed dishes! They were filled with bacon and cheese.


I applied for a DT job, I should find out soon if I got it. hehehe. That didn't take long did it. I'm cool if I don't get the job, but I had to at least try. I have 5 kids to scrap for now. I have to have the pressure of a deadline... I just have to.

posted under |

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Ok. Those quiches look so good!. Yum! :) You really have a knack for decorating. All the rooms in your house look like they are right from a magazine. :) LOVE the layout too...your hand stitching is AWESOME! Good Luck on the DT job. I have every confidence that you will get it. :) Stay SAFE!!!! I better not show this post to Stew...he'll never move there. :(

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures!! I have been looking for a blankie like that for Kyle. Poor boy is starting to rub his ears. He needs somehtthing else! You are on the ball getting ready for baby. I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures!! I have been looking for a blankie like that for Kyle. Poor boy is starting to rub his ears. He needs somehtthing else! You are on the ball getting ready for baby. I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures!! I have been looking for a blankie like that for Kyle. Poor boy is starting to rub his ears. He needs somehtthing else! You are on the ball getting ready for baby. I am so excited for you guys!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments