OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher price new release
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Butterfly-Garden-Papasan-Cradle/dp/B000I5Q19Q/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4596936-1867042?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1175276360&sr=8-1
It plugs in the wall too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
March
(12)
- OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher pr...
- Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.I was hired for...
- Elijah and Brianna were telling jokes at the dinne...
- Back from the dr.Elsa has a double ear infection a...
- David took this photo of Bela, I just love the cr...
- Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna ...
- We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday mo...
- No title
- My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more d...
- HI!Thank you for your emails!I'm feeling much bett...
- Mercies anew!!I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTE...
- Ok, I'm a mess!I went to the dr this week and I ha...
-
▼
March
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Do they make them in my size?
I think we may possible be in GA on June 23 & 24. We're going to AL on June 22 & staying until July 7... I need to scope the place out. :) Besides, Bela is dying to meet me.
Post a Comment