We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday morning. Elsa woke up around 9am with a terrible cough, which is now a severe cold. Last night she woke up every 1-2 hours screaming. She won't take medicine. She either spits it out on the floor, or smacks the spoon out of our hands. OY! I managed to get some tylenol (for pain) in her, but it's not a decongestant, which is what she needs. Elsa is very prone to ear infections, so I'll take her in if she isn't better by tomorrow. Still to this day, Brianna and Elijah have never had an ear infection. Elsa has had around 4?

So far, Arabela and I have not got thrush! Although, I did eat some high sugar foods while in VA this weekend. How could I say, "No" to the Johns' cookies or these yummy breakfast roll thingies my step mom made? David woke me up this morning with a krispy kreme doughnut in his hand (for moi). Roberta Flack sang it best, "Killing me softly..." I will continue to eat low sugar and take my vitamins for the rest of the week.

I'm sorry It didn't work out to see most of you while we were in VA. As aggrivating as it is, I trust that God knew what was/wasn't best. I regret to say that my April trip will be worse. Feel free to come visit us in GA.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe. Sorry to hear Elsa is under the weather... You know, Ruth has never had an ear infection & Noah only ever had 1 when he was about a year old. Nicholas though, geez, he STILL gets them & he's 7!!! I'm sure she'll grow out of it one day.

So, you didn't get to see many friends in VA? Why will your April trip be worse? And, when are you going in April?

Jennifer said...

I'm with Judy... when are you going to VA in April? I hope to bump into you at church... if we're there at the same time. I'll be there March 27-April 15th. I hope Elsa is feeling better and that you're infection will disappear completely and not return to haunt you.
Hugs to you,

Jennifer

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments