Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.

I was hired for a Design team. I'm very excited. The work is very little and I have creative freedom. Doodlebug just sent a NICE package for me to work on. I have several gifts I'd like to make... and my friends the JOHNS are coming to visit. My scrapbook room is BAD. I'd like to try to get it clean for Amanda. You know, so she won't trip and fall.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you clean the scrapbook room for me? I'm used to it being a mess, in fact it wouldn't be the same to see it messy:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

what team?

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments