My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more days of my antibiotics, and hopefully I'm cured for good! Please continue to pray that we don't get thrush. I am beginning to see some early signs, and I hope it just goes away.
I found a doll at the thrift store that's worth some $$. I paid only $.50 for it, and I can sell it for atleast $30-$50. YAY ebay!
The dr. said my stitches are fine, although they still haven't fallen out.
The dr. said I am free to "do whatever I want." Which means I can now exercise!!
Arabela is still doing better than before. She also started smiling this week! I'll post pics soon.
I am LOVING the frozen meal thing... you've got to try it!
David and I were watching the news and there was a crime (of course). So, they interviewed a guy who worked at the place and he said, "Shame on 'dem, dare (their) goin' to Hell!" At first I giggled at the man's thick GA accent, but then I started to think about Sundays message. Chad said that if people do not focus on Hell, and what we've been saved from, then the good news is just news. I remember Amanda J. saying something similar to me, to dwell on what we've been saved from. Good stuff. Puts things into perspective since I do many things and according to the man on the news, "I'm going to hell.." But, I'm not! I'm saved! So, I'm going to heaven! YAY! I think I'll chew on this for awhile. It's a beautiful thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
March
(12)
- OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher pr...
- Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.I was hired for...
- Elijah and Brianna were telling jokes at the dinne...
- Back from the dr.Elsa has a double ear infection a...
- David took this photo of Bela, I just love the cr...
- Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna ...
- We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday mo...
- No title
- My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more d...
- HI!Thank you for your emails!I'm feeling much bett...
- Mercies anew!!I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTE...
- Ok, I'm a mess!I went to the dr this week and I ha...
-
▼
March
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Glad to hear you're on the up & up. Have fun in VA!! Wish I was going!!
Post a Comment