Ok, I'm a mess!
I went to the dr this week and I have mastitis. Pain meds have been making life easier, but lately they seem not to work as well. I wonder if it's because the infection is getting worse before it gets better? I'm on antiobiotics, which brings me to another PRAYER REQUEST....
Please pray that the baby and I do NOT get THRUSH! I don't think I can do it. I'm afraid she'll end up getting weaned, and formula is NOT affordable and we do not qualify for WIC. Please pray that the mastitis does not come back too. Please continue to pray for my bottom, but most, pray for my heart. So much is going on right now, and I'm really struggling with pain(s) and it makes me cry. As you can tell, I also feel sorry for myself too often. I'm just really struggling.
I think about my friend Muggs, and her cancer, and all the pains she much feel right now, and/or later, and it humbles me and my requests. But, I know that God wants me to depend on him for healing, and so that's why I ask for prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
March
(12)
- OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher pr...
- Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.I was hired for...
- Elijah and Brianna were telling jokes at the dinne...
- Back from the dr.Elsa has a double ear infection a...
- David took this photo of Bela, I just love the cr...
- Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna ...
- We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday mo...
- No title
- My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more d...
- HI!Thank you for your emails!I'm feeling much bett...
- Mercies anew!!I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTE...
- Ok, I'm a mess!I went to the dr this week and I ha...
-
▼
March
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Praying for you girl, love you!
Oh I had that with Seth...blood pouring down my boobs (TMI-I know). It hurts but how long have you been on the antibotics? They should start kicking in pretty quickly. I had it really bad on both sides and it went on for awhile because I was on pain meds from the traumatic birth so I didn't really feel it until it got super bad and I was getting chilled and couldn't pump etc. But once I got the meds going it cleared up pretty quick. Try not to wear a bra if you can...that helps. Course that means staying home for gals blessed like you and me... HEE HEE
As far as Thrush Seth didn't get in in his mouth but did get it on his bum...didn't know that was possible but it is...so watch for a rash on the bumm that doesn't respond to diaper rash cream. I will be praying for you. Hang in there. You can do it!!!!!
Maegan, I blurk on your site every once and awhile. Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you -- for healing, for speedy recovery, and for comfort in the midst of everything going on.
Post a Comment