Mercies anew!!
I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTER spirits (attitude). I think things seem to climax at night, when I'm tired and emotional. The pain was really bad last night too.
I'm also getting help.
I have a friend bringing me some special yummy drink. It's like gatorade but really low sugar. I can't have a lot of sugar because it can produce yeast.
I have a friend bringing me some pro-biotics, which will help with the over-production of yeast.
I have a MOMMY'S Helper coming over today! It's my first time ever having one, an answer to LOoooOoOONg time prayer. I'm going to have her sweep and vaccuum.
I've now been on the antibiotics for 24 hours.
For those who have had it... When does the painful "lump" go away? Did you sweat a lot? When does the redness go away?

posted under |

4 comments:

Bethany said...

It has been six years so I can't remember specific time for lumps and redness. If you are not getting any relief and you have been on the antibotics for a couple days I would call the doctor you might need something stronger.

Try to drink lots of water too.

I did sweat a lot and was freezing alot I went back and forth which is normal for any infection.

Jenn said...

YEAH, love you!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there... I would come & vaccuum for you & try to make you laugh. And make you a salad. Hang in there lady!! Love you!

Ronda said...

I have been remembering you in prayer, and I am so glad that the Lord has provided you a Mommy's helper in addition to some wonderful friends who are trying to help you through your illness. I wish so much I lived closer and could help!! I there any thing I can do from here?

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments