HI!
Thank you for your emails!
I'm feeling much better in my boob. YAY!! The redness is gone, and my lump is half the size. Today I'm going to try to stop taking pain meds. So far, I'm uncomfortable, but I'm not crying. I have NO flu like symptoms or anything, just pain in my boob. Nothing serious at this point. I go to the dr tomorrow for my check up and he will see if I'm healing properly. He wasn't concerned at all about my stitches when I was there last week. Maybe they'll be out by tomorrow??
We will be coming to VA in about a week. We will NOT be attending church, so I won't see most of you. We will be coming back in April and we will be going to church then. So, I'll see most of you in April!

I went shopping yesterday to buy some pants. I do not like buying a bigger size. BUT, I got good deals! I got a lot of jeans before the baby was born at a yard sale for $.25 each, but I like to wear nice pants to church. So, I got 2 shirts & 2 pairs of pants for under $30. They were having a 80% off clearance sale. I can't wait to start exercising. David and I are going to start jogging after we get back from VA. I have about 13 lbs to lose while breastfeeding. After that, I'd like to lost atleast 5 more.

Update on Arabela... She's getting better! She will still fuss, but rarely screams so bad I can't comfort her. If I put her in her bed, she screams, but that's normal.

posted under |

1 comments:

Sara said...

Glad everything is getting better! I think about you often and pray for you. I thank God for bringing you and Dave and the kids here to GA. I have enjoyed getting to know you better. Thanks for being my friend maegan--love ya,
Sara

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments