
Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna said she's seen her do it before. Well, I still haven't seen it. David caught her doing it yesterday, so that's the date that's going into the baby book. She's only 6 wks. old!
Ok, here is a "map" of our April trip.
Thursday, April 12, drive through the night to VA
Friday, sleep in, maybe get my hair done? Depending on how late we were up driving.
Friday night, April 13, attend rehersal dinner for a wedding David & Elijah are in
Saturday morning, April 14th, not sure but maybe get my hair done
Saturday day/night, April 14th, attend wedding
Sunday morning, April 15th, maybe attend church
Sunday afternoon, go to my Dad's house
Sunday late afternoon, leave for GA
The issue with attending church is that it will push everything later into the day and once again, we will be driving through the middle of the night. It was really hard on Elsa last time we did that. It all depends if David can get off work on Monday. He can't drive through the night and then work with no sleep.
Yesterday David took me shopping to pick out my new wedding rings!! It was such fun, and I think I found one I love. Afterwards, David took me for my very first pedi! I took Brianna in with me to get her nails painted too after he begging me to do so. Well, I am now officially addicted to getting pedis. I hope to budget for one a month. I usually do my own at home, but as I get older, it seems that I cannot get my feet as soft as they used to be when I was younger... WELL, the lady had NO PROBLEM doing that yesterday. I keep feeling my feet, it just doesn't even feel real.
Ever had a hard time explaining to people what you "believe" in regards to doctrine? Bret came to our church last Sunday and taught a cool message on T.U.L.I.P. Go to our church website to listen online. He puts confusing things into real words for explaining being reformed & charasmatic, calvinism, and more. It was very good and it gave me a total "pick me up" and renewed my spirits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
March
(12)
- OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher pr...
- Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.I was hired for...
- Elijah and Brianna were telling jokes at the dinne...
- Back from the dr.Elsa has a double ear infection a...
- David took this photo of Bela, I just love the cr...
- Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna ...
- We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday mo...
- No title
- My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more d...
- HI!Thank you for your emails!I'm feeling much bett...
- Mercies anew!!I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTE...
- Ok, I'm a mess!I went to the dr this week and I ha...
-
▼
March
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
New rings? How exciting!!! I have to say, I love getting pedicures. I think I've only ever gotten maybe 4 though. Lame, I know. So, I know 4 times during my life my feet did not look like hooves. :) Love you!!
Post a Comment