About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
March
(12)
- OOoOO, The cadillac of all swings... the fisher pr...
- Work Work WOrk. SO much work to do.I was hired for...
- Elijah and Brianna were telling jokes at the dinne...
- Back from the dr.Elsa has a double ear infection a...
- David took this photo of Bela, I just love the cr...
- Hey y'all! Arabela rolled over yesterday! Brianna ...
- We're home & safe. We arrived around 1am Monday mo...
- No title
- My mastitis is almost gone! YAY! Only a few more d...
- HI!Thank you for your emails!I'm feeling much bett...
- Mercies anew!!I woke up this morning in MUCH BETTE...
- Ok, I'm a mess!I went to the dr this week and I ha...
-
▼
March
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com





4 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is adorable!!! Love those eyes! Make sure you tell her all about me so she's not scared of me when I finally meet her. :)
the frist three pics she favors elijah but the bottom one she looks very much like my elsa. she is adsolutely beautiful. her skin is flawless.
Arabela is absolutely beautiful. So glad I was able to look at your pics. Hope you both are feeling better!
Hugs,
jennifer
Maegan, Boy, do Elijah and little Arabela favor each other. She is getting so big!!! Love you, Jenn
Post a Comment