David took this photo of Bela, I just love the creamy colors.

I took this photo while Elsa was jumping at the park. I used my action mode and a zoom lens. I was actually really far away from her. I don't use my zoom lens much, but I read it's the best way to get photos of children since they don't know you're photographing them. I love the sun on her face in this photo, and I love the "action" of her jumping.

The Dr. did not think that Elsa needed to be seen since her fever is only 100. So, she did not go to the dr. today.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ronda said...

Love the pics! I hope Elsa is feeling better now, and I am glad everyone is home safely.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments