CRICUT is on sale this week at Michaels... only $139.
Elsa, Elijah and Arabela are all on antibiotics right now.
Please keep Arabela in your prayers, she is feeling much better, but once again, we're on antiobiotics, which causes THRUSH. We did not get it last time, but I'm worried about her being on them, it's more likely to get the infection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Ok, what the heck is a Cricut? And why is everyone on antibiotics?!?!? Oh yeah, whatever happened with Elijah's ear?
Maegan,
Are you going to get it? (the Cricut)
And how are the kiddo's feeling?
Love you, Jenn
Post a Comment