My pretty girls!
The family. Elijah's shirt matches the dresses, but then I found the vest at a yard sale and it matched David, so I changed his outfit.
I love it when she smiles at me!
hehehe! Arabela's first easter. The best egg in this Easter basket!
After church, we went to an egg hunt. Elijah won the grand prize! I made him share it with everyone so we wouldn't bring any chocolate home! There was over 40 friends there, so the bunny went quickly.I did NOT buy the cricut.
We have all been sick (except for Dave and BRianna)
Elsa got sick, double ear infection.
She gave it to Elijah.
She gave it to Arabela.
Elijah got an ear infection.
Arabela was put on Antiobiotics too.
Elsa finished antiobiotics and spike ANOTHER fever.
Elsa is on antiobiotics again.
Elijah is healed.
Arabela is still on meds.
We will probably be having Elsa tested for Immune def. disorder sometime soon. She has to get better first.



4 comments:
You guys look great. Love the outfits!! :) I can't believe how much Bela has grown. Time is going by too fast!!!
LOVE IT! What a cute family, oh and did I mention green is my favorite color!!
Love you!
Cute outfits. love them. Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Cute outfits. Love them! Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment