Elsa is talking more and more! The other night she was screaming for juice. David told her she needed to ask for some. She replied, "Can I have some juice?" She said, "Can I have?" She normally says, "Juice, Please!" She's also saying,"clothes, dress, slipper, excuse me, funny, pants, shirt, cinderella" and MORE all NEW this week! She's also behaving better these days. She insisted on sleeping in this that day.

A HUGE THANK YOU To my dear sister Danielle! She attended the wedding with me to help with the kids. She even caught Elsa being unattended and circling the CAKE TABLE! Whew! Close one. She also made a fabulous dance partner doing the donkey butt song. hehehe.

Arabela is an absolute joy now! She never does that fussy screaming thing anymore!

She has FINALLY found her thumb! Thank you, Jesus. She is now sleeping better and goes right to sleep when I lay her down. Well, most of the time!




posted under |

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Little Missy is ADORABLE!!

sarah said...

That picture of Arabela is so cute!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

i miss my elsa. she is a cutie too. i can't believe how arabella has changed in the couple of days since we saw her. she was always sleeping here. we miss you guys. kisses for all.
love dad and va.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments