Sorry for so many photos, but I know Judy wants to see detail! hehehe.
David and I spent our anniversary APART most of the day, but at the end of the night... David got on stage at the wedding and read a letter (in front of everyone) honoring me. He said I was a "gift from God" and how he loves me. He thanked me for all I do, etc. He said he looks forward to more kids... hehehe... he said that out loud... but my favorite part was when he said,
"Sometimes when I'm riding in the car with you, I think to myself, 'I'm married to Maegan!' and I smile inside." AND THE CROWD SAID, "Awwwww," and I cried.
I love this guy!!
I'll post party pics of the wedding and my VA weekend later this week.








5 comments:
congratulations! the ring is so pretty!!!:)
Ooooo! Love it!!!! Congrats on 10 YEARS!!! Gorgeous!
So pretty!! Congrats!! That was so sweet of Dave. How special.
Maegan, it was so good to see you all this past weekend!!! The kids are getting so big and your ring is even prettier in person! :-) Much love to you!
Maegan, CONGRATS!! So happy for you. Love you! Jenn
Post a Comment