
Here's a picture of the cake Gerrie got for my birthday one year. It's a scrapbook page!
Good news! I can officially say that Arabela and I have not got thrush! I think we're out of the woods. I am so thankful!!
I lost 2 pounds. I haven't done anything, it just came off!! It's been more than a few days and it hasn't come back.
I've picked up a new hobby-thanks to Gerrie! Not that I actually have time to start it just yet, but I've been having fun "planning" some new creations in my head. I can't wait to create and show you what I've been up to. Just need to sit down and do it. Speaking of Gerrie, I laughed out loud the other day thinking about how we enable eachother. I'm not sure the what dictionary says enable means, but in the scrapbooking world, it's used to describe one who "encourages purchases." Yep, I'd say that describe the two of us. We're always chatting about something new and exciting that we feel the other MUST have (or do). I recently tried to convert her to Swaddlers diapers. She's always finding fun stuff on ebay for our girls. Oh, and don't even get me started about how excited we get when we talk about paper! It's so fun to have a friend like Gerrie who speaks my language and gets excited about the same things! I am thankful for free long distance!! Email just doesn't cut it, I love to hear Gerrie say, "OH, MEG-HAN! Let me tell you..." or "Did you see?" when she's excited about something. I only wish I could see her face. Love ya, girlie.
4 kids is hard! Yep, I said it. Out loud. Things have been quite tough, thus no blog posts. My plate is full right now and it's hard to type with long fingernails. I've been struggling with finding joy in the everyday tasks, and troubles. I am thankful for my babies, but it's hard raising them. It seems that all of them have their own problems which need attention... all at the same time. Pray for me as I learn to adjust to doing less and less for "me" and more and more for my family.


2 comments:
All i can say, is that you are so fortunate to have david as a husband and father of your kids. Your dad and I have been married 25 years this december and with you (you were only 18 months old when we met), the girls, and 10 grandchildren - he has never changed a poopy diaper. i was never allowed out of the house without the girls or grandkids if there was a possibility of a dirty diaper until i returned.
keep your chin up and take it easy.
Maegan,
You are doing such a great job and I love the post you did. Remember the eternal value of what you are doing! God sees and He is pleased. Proud of you!
Love you!!
Jenn :)
Post a Comment