About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Forgot to add.Here is my FILLED FRAME from my fami...
- I got a new phone #, look for it in your email.FYI...
- Elijah graduated from Kindergarten this Friday! H...
- A layout I did. hehehe! One more!! I love making B...
- WOW! What a week ahead. I might not be posting ne...
- Great news!I've been contacted by 2 companies this...
- Good news! We are going to put our kids into a ne...
- Journaling prompt!Make a 10-minute list of…n rando...
- No title
-
▼
May
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



4 comments:
Those are great, you are so creative girl!
Love you!
So cute. You are still the scrapbook queen!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that one of Elsa. Ruth screams for everything too. I guess she's just outspoken...
I really enjoy your scrapbook pages. Your designs are great, the colors are beautiful and fun, and I love the creativity that pops off the pages. I aspire to have scrapbook pages that look like yours!
Jennifer N.
Post a Comment